DLMS offers a variety of activities for students starting in 7th grade. These activities are organized by Fall, Winter and Spring seasons.
7th Graders (and any student who did not participate in activities during 7th grade) will need to have an athletic physical on file at Detroit Lakes Middle School before they will be able to register online. The athletic physical needs to be completed on the Minnesota State High School League form. Well-child checks do not qualify as a sports physical.
**Before online registration can be completed, the athletic physical needs to be on file at the DLMS. The physical form can be dropped off at DLMS office, or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must have a physical on file and be registered before practicing.
- Registration can be done by clicking on the "Register for Activities" button above.
- Bowling league information can be found in the front office.
Middle School Activities Guidelines
- Athletic participation is intended to benefit all athletes by teaching fundamentals, strategies, and behavior that will enable our teams and athletes to have fun and be successful.
- Athletes are encouraged to participate in multiple sports throughout the year.
- Middle school success is not measured by the win/loss record.
- Athletes must have a current athletic physical and complete registration materials before they can practice.
- Athletes are expected to attend practices and games and communicate with their coaches if they are not able to attend.
218-847-9228 Ext 3100